We are off to South Africa in November 2023 and need qualified SCHEDULING ENGINEERS to work on Aramco projects in Saudi Arabia.
PLEASE READ THE CRITERIA CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO APPLY.
Interview Locations: Cape Town
Interviews Date : November 2023
Work Location: Saudi Arabia
An experienced Scheduling Engineer is sought to join the Project Management Team (PMT). Saudi Aramco Project Management Teams are directly responsible and accountable for the delivery of best in class capital projects assigned to specific departments. PMT is directly involved in executing and managing projects safely, on schedule, within budget and to the highest standards of quality and compliance. This will involve engineering design, procurement and construction of various sizes, types and complexity of small, medium to multi-billion dollar mega size projects. Currently, some of these mega projects include the Marjan Increment Program, the Crude Oil to Chemicals Program, the Gas Compression Program, the Berri & Zuluf Increment and AMIRAL Program.
Project Teams are assembled in multiple site offices geographically scattered throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver these best-in-class projects. There are various new projects, as well as, expansions requiring qualified personnel and are under recruitment.
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Engineering from a recognized and approved program.
You will have a minimum of 15 years’ experience with at least 10 years’ Experience specifically performing the development of baseline critical path schedules (Using ORACLE Primavera software version 15.2 or later) and progress measurement systems in order to plan, update, track, analyze and report WORK performance for all phases of the project.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Complete resource loaded schedules in order to ensure standards of productivity are utilized in the schedule
- Collect all timing data in order to plan and schedule the full scope of WORK
- Work with Design Consultants and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contractors in developing baseline critical path schedules and progress measurement systems.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure that contractors can use to develop their baseline schedules and progress measurement systems that enables subsequent reporting in the Saudi Aramco systems
- Understanding and following schedule management best practices
- preparing all presentation materials to convey the plans and schedules to the project team and stakeholders is a necessity
- Assisting the project team with evaluation of reported progress and status of critical activities with particular attention to deviations from planned activities
- Participate in project team meetings including financial forecasting session to ensure schedule and cost alignment
- Assist cost engineers with timing information in order for cost forecasting accuracy
- Understand cost weightings as it applies to progress systems for reporting weighted progress reports
- Highly skilled to interface with the various stakeholders on the project team and other key stakeholders to receive the information required for accurate and timely critical-path management of the project schedules.
- Updating, revising and detailing schedules as projects progress through development and execution stages including updating the schedules based on earned-value data from the Field Construction Analysts and other sources of construction tracking and reporting information
- It is preferred that you have advanced skills in problem solving such as “What-If” scenario planning to assist in schedule slippage towards recovery
- Developing and recording the project’s historical schedule information and lessons learned