Corporate Planning Manager
We are currently hiring for an oil company in Saudi Arabia who are in need of an experienced corporate planning manager with *17 years* of proven experience *managing companies in western countries*.
Interview location: Online / Skype
Work Location: Rabigh, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Training or qualification in the field of Economics, Business, Public Policy, Engineering or equivalent.
- *17 years of relevant work experience in WESTERN COUNTRIES*
- Relevant experience in project management including plan development, team management, delivery and deployment.
- Knowledge in Management Accounting and Business Analytics.
- Strategic thinking.
- Decision making.
- Leads and inspires.
- Develop others.
- Develop long-term strategy in order to materialize the company’s objectives. Ensure effective cascading of long-term strategy into business plan to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing departmental strategies.
- Develop business plan with proper guidelines and information. Establish an effective corporate planning model, to guide and develop the various plans and stimulate continuous improvement in the planning process.
- Lead or support other related departments in coordinating with shareholders and 3rd parties for business arrangement, case by case, to ensure the alignment between shareholder’s requirements and the developed business plans.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of Corporate Planning department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of department activity so that all relevant requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Implement company-wide cost monitoring to ensure alignment with business plan and operating budget limits. Ensure compliance with corporate budgetary requirements and guidelines.
- Play the role of Secretary of Management Committee.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the CFO.
- Family Package
- Very High Salary
- 45 days paid holiday per year + national holidays
- Compound Hosing
- Return Airfare ticket for employee, wife and two children
- Full Medical insurance for employee and family
ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED