Honest, Ethical, Moral and Fair Recruiting!
Our philosophy is to take pride in providing an honest, ethical, moral and fair recruitment service to all parties involved.
Our team of multilingual recruiters consists of former teachers, managers, I.T specialists and marketers.
We work seven days a week head hunting, screening, interviewing and doing background checks. Based in the U.K but connected worldwide with agents all over Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Our databases are full of teachers, educators and other professionals, young and old, male and female, from all over the world who want to work for you.
We can communicate in English, Arabic and other common languages.
Safer Recruitment Policy
The safe recruitment of staff is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in education. ESLBAR is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of every student in education and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Scope and Objectives
The scope of this policy is to set out the minimum requirements of a recruitment process that aims to:
- attract the best possible applicants to vacancies on the basis of their merit, abilities and suitability
- deter prospective applicants who are unsuitable for work with children or young people
- identify and reject applicants who are unsuitable for work with children and young people.The objectives of this policy are as follows:
- to ensure that all applicants are considered equally and consistently
- to ensure that no applicant is treated unfairly on any grounds and specifically any protected characteristics as outlined in the Equalities Act 2010
- to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, recommendations and guidance including the statutory guidance published by the Department for Education (DfE), Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE), the Prevent Duty Guidance for England and Wales (the Prevent Duty Guidance) and any guidance or code of practice published by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS)
- to ensure that the school meets its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by carrying out all necessary pre-employment checks.
If any screening concerns are found during the screening process, our promise is to make sure that our partners are made aware of these details immediately.
Follow us on twitter: @eslbarjobs