A summary of the documents that will be needed for a complete application is as follows:
- Saudi Arabian Embassy Work Visa Application form, completed in black-ink pen to include previous nationality even if it is still British, & passport place of issuance, as detailed in your passport
- Original passport (min 6 months validity / 2 x clear facing pages)
- 3 x UK passport-size colour photographs with a white background
- A copy of your updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your fully attested degree/certificate – Apply for document attestation here
- A copy of your employment contract stamped from Saudi Foreign Ministry and other visa documents -. Provided by your sponsor
- Your original returned ACRO Police Certificate (No photocopies) – Needs to be apostille stamped
- Saudi Arabian Medical Certificate (Download here)Needs to be apostille stamped. The Saudi Embassy only accepts medicals done by their approved practitioners.
Please complete the application below and one of our advisors will get back to you as soon as possible.