Interview Location: Jeddah
Interview Date: 22nd – 25th April 2024
Work location: Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: 20th February 2024
You must hold a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in mechanical, industrial or electrical engineer.
Extra Certificates: Any approved certificate in the field of Mechanical Engineering will be preferable
Work Experience: 3 years and above of related experience in Construction project management in Oil and Gas Industries.
Duties and responsibilities
Key Work experience Criteria :
• Provide expert advice and guidance in project planning, project execution, and/or project control.
• Resolve project management problems related to your area of expertise, including project planning deficiencies, project quality defects (in engineering, procurement, or construction), schedule slippages, and potential cost over runs.
• Work closely with project engineers and other project professionals to provide work direction and guidance.
• Develop and implement strategies to improve project planning, cost, schedule, and/or quality.
• Evaluate existing tools and methodologies in your area of expertise and make recommendations on your implementation at Saudi Aramco.
• Lead internal or external problem-solving teams as directed by the management.
• Conduct training courses in your area of expertise.
• Train and mentor engineers and other project management professionals.
• Conduct special studies in the field of Project Management.
• Participate in the development of standards, guidelines, instructions policies and procedures on an as-required basis.
• Participate in the reviews and evaluation of the capabilities of Engineering & Construction contractors, suppliers, and project management related service providers.
SAUDI CANDIDATES ONLY