Candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- BS in Agricultural and Resource Economics, Agricultural Engineering or related
- A minimum of 12 years of progressive experiences serving large organizations.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, navigate politics, and possess the drive to overcome resistance and complicated stumbling blocks.
We are searching for an Urban Planning Specialist who will support our Community and facilities analyzing and to support designs, on the other hand, focus on creating the beautiful architecture and landscapes etc.to make community and facilities more attractive and functional
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide expert reviews and recommendations to increase the quality of life in the Community ecosystem
- Conduct field investigations, feasibility studies, and site plan reviews. Follow up with the design and layout of facilities and camps to enhance services to customers
- Monitor service results, products, event design, and execution. Provide continuous improvement plans for current and future urban and ecological designs
- Implement initiatives that by design include local and company specificities
- Conduct frequent assessments of each camp and region and develop indicators for allocating events and community projects
- Develop a system to support and create new options to boost community residents# participation in cultural, entertainment, and sports
- Blend planning with building and landscape architecture to create or improve camp layout, street design, and green spaces to improve the quality of life and wellbeing
- Specialize in environmental and natural resource planning (conservation, protection, pollution mitigation clean-up)
- Perform economic development planning to attract job-creation businesses and diversify the community#s economic base
- Specialize in land use and code enforcement, ensuring compliance with building codes and zoning ordinances
- Gather and analyze data and meet with concerned Saudi Aramco organizations, developers, and community members to develop and present plans. Be able to anticipate and project a community#s needs to accommodate growth trends 5 – 10 or more years into the future.
- Conduct field investigations, feasibility studies, and site plan reviews. Stay abreast of all pertinent zoning laws, building codes, land use, and environmental regulations.
- Engage in hands-on design, critique the work of others, and review and recommend approval or denial of maintenance and BI projects
- Must be proficient in the use of technology, such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Expect to regularly use spreadsheets, databases, and software to help visualize and present area design projects.