Interview Location: Jeddah
Interview Date: 22nd – 25th April 2024
Work location: Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: 20th February 2024
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Engineering from a recognized and approved program.
Extra Certificates: Any approved certificate in the field of management will be preferable
Work Experience: 3 years and above of related experience in the Oil and Gas Industries.
Duties and responsibilities
Key Work experience Criteria :
- Complete resource loaded schedules in order to ensure standards of productivity are utilized in the schedule
- Collect all timing data in order to plan and schedule the full scope of WORK
- Work with Design Consultants and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contractors in developing baseline critical path schedules and progress measurement systems.
- Updating, revising and detailing schedules as projects progress through development and execution stages including updating the schedules based on earned-value data from the Field Construction Analysts and other sources of construction tracking and reporting information
- Developing and recording the project’s historical schedule information and lessons learned
SAUDI CANDIDATES ONLY