Interview Location: London
Work location: Saudi Arabia
Job Description: Senior Interior Designer / Project Lead
The senior interior designer will provide Interior Architecture and FF&E design direction and delivery
across multiple projects.
• Someone who demonstrates, through every aspect of who they are, a passionate love of design,
art and beauty.
• Someone who will work alongside the Directors and Associates at the highest level to lead
multiple and varied IA and FF&E projects, with the assistance of more junior members of the
• A confident, loyal, trustworthy, dynamic, charming person who can hold their own with clients,
project consultant teams, suppliers, contractors, and fabricators.
• Someone unafraid to take responsibility, to deliver a seamless service to our clients.
• Good project leadership skills, including the ability to mentor more junior members of the team.
• Someone with a proactive nature, great instincts, open to feedback, with boundless amounts of
The ideal candidate must have:
• A degree in Interior Design/Interior Architecture.
• At least 6-7 years post-graduate experience Full proficiency using Vectorworks, Adobe Creative
Suite & Microsoft Suite.
• A strong background in Interior Architecture, a high standard of technical ability and broad
knowledge of materiality.
• A passion for FF&E with vast knowledge of suppliers, product and specialist finishes. Experience
• Experience working on all aspects of projects, through all stages of work, from concept to
• An understanding of project programs and deadlines.
• Financial understanding of project costs and budget awareness.
• An exceptional eye for scale and balance, detail and colour.
• Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written. They must be
fluent in spoken and written English.
The role broken down:
• Lead the creative and conceptual stages of the projects.
• Drive and inspire the design team, bring new ideas, helping to source new furniture, antiques and
art and bring original and fresh thoughts to the studio.
• Design and develop beautiful bespoke furniture, including case pieces, upholstery, lighting and
• Present and sell concepts and design solutions to our Clients.
Design + Project Management
• Provide strong project leadership and seamless service to our clients, with exceptional
• Deliver confident, experienced and skilled space planning, applying knowledge of the planning
process and building regulations where applicable.
• Attend regular internal and external design team meetings and assist the designers on the
conceptual and technical side of the design process.
• Produce all delivery drawings and specifications to a design intent package level