𝑴𝑬𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑳 𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑴𝑪𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑶𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 NEXT MONTH
The successful candidate should be able to:
· Perform the function of Mechanical Design Engineer of HVAC and Mechanical for projects related to AC plants, water plants office buildings, residential houses as well as recreation facilities.
· Prepare project proposals and initiate work scope outlines.
· Prepare mechanical designs and engineering drawings for HVAC from concept to detailed designs, including scope of work, technical specification, and construction drawings.
· Carry out necessary HVAC and Mechanical calculations, both manually and through use of software, preferably Elite
· Review and comment on design, engineering drawings and construction documents related to HVAC and Mechanical.
· Conduct analyses, troubleshooting, develop technical reports, and provide solution to complex technical problems.
· Support project on-site execution
𝑫𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔
Mechanical Engineers will handle engineering and design activities for projects and will be responsible for:
· Performing the function as a HVAC / Mechanical Design engineer who will be responsible for the production of project’s construction documents related to building trades for residential, commercial, institutional, and office facilities in accordance with SMACNA, ASHREA, UPC, IPC and applicable building codes & standards.
· Laying out plans and detailed drawings and provide draftsman with required drawings for development
· Preparing all required Mechanical design and engineering drawings including materials’ specifications. The drawings will include, but not limited to, line diagrams, energy / demand calculations, Duct / Piping layouts for Chillers and Direct Expansion Units, duct work systems, above and below ground drainage and Domestic water supply.
· The candidate must possess BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering as minimum with emphasis on building trade HVAC and piping engineering.
· Fifteen (15) years’ experience in the Design of HVAC / Mechanical projects for and AC plants, water plants and building trades (Office Buildings, recreational facilities, Food Courts and Dinning areas, Schools as well as residential houses)
· Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
· Must have full knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles, calculation methods, detail design requirements and European and US standards and Specifications.
· Registered and recognized as a mechanical engineer by a professional engineering organization.
· AutoCAD or Micro station experience.
· BIM experience is a plus.
· Professional attitude, pleasant personality and dedicated individual.